Forensic Psychiatry Consulting
A group of associated and experienced forensic psychiatrists and forensic psychologists who provide a range of services to the legal profession and beyond.
Forensic Psychiatry Consulting offer:
- Medicolegal assessments & reports
Forensic Psychiatry Consulting is based in Sydney, Australia.
Forensic Psychiatry Consulting members regularly peer review their work and if necessary can work collectively to address complex issues.
Dr Jonathon Adams MBChB MRCPsych FRANZCP View Bio
Dr Catherine Crouch View Bio
Dr Satish Dayalan View Bio
Dr Kerri Eagle View Bio
Dr Adam Martin MBBS MFMH FRANZCP View Bio
Dr Rafe Pulley View Bio
Ms Yiota Zingirlis View Bio
Areas of Expertise
Forensic Psychiatry Consulting members have a range of expertise in criminal and civil forensic psychiatry, including:
- Insanity (not guilty by reason of mental illness, NGMI)
- Substantial impairment (diminished responsibility)
- Fitness to stand trial
- Court diversion (s32 & s33 NSW Mental Health (Forensic Provisions) Act 1990)
- Memory disorders
- Sentencing reports
- Violence risk assessment and management (including sexual violence risk)
- Problematic behaviours (inappropriate sexual behaviour, threats, stalking, fire setting, impulsive aggression etc.)
- NSW Workcover assessment
- NSW Motor Accidents Authority assessment
- Testamentary capacity
- Fitness for duty
- Return to work assessment
Forensic Psychiatry Consulting members have experience in providing medicolegal reports and expert evidence for:
- The range of Courts in New South Wales (including Local, District and Supreme Court) for the defence and prosecution
- NSW Workcover
- NSW Motor Accidents Authority
Forensic Psychiatry Consulting members only accept instructions for a medicolegal assessment from a recognised legal or insurance body.
Please contact us if you would like to make a referral or if you have an enquiry.
Forensic Psychiatry Consulting offers training focusing on a variety of different psychiatric topics.
We offer a range of training packages, from one-hour through to one-day workshops. We can also work with you to provide bespoke training catering to your specific needs.
Please contact us with any training enquiries.